We want to invite you to participate in our 26th Annual Golf Tournament to be held on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at The Links at Dardenne Golf Course. At this year's event, we will be sharing the net proceeds with some of St. Louis' favorite charities:
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Missouri is the State chapter of the Make-A-Wish foundation. Make-A-Wish is the legacy of Chris Greicius, a 7-year-old boy from Phoenix, who's wish to be a police officer set in motion a phenomenon that would create an unprecedented kind of charity. Tens of thousands of volunteers, donors and supporters advance the Make-A-Wish® vision to grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.
In the United States and its territories, on average, a wish is granted every 34 minutes. Make-A-Wish believes a wish experience can be a game-changer. This one belief guides Make-A-Wish and inspires us to grant wishes that change the lives of the kids they serve..More information is available at mo.wish.org.
Founded and operated by Dunn Family (Ann and daughter Terri O’Daniels) of Incarnate Word Parish, this extraordinary operation specializing in providing a Catholic education to children with Aspergers syndrome (autism spectrum), ADHD, speech/language delays, and other cognitive disabilities. Presently the enrollment is 12 students. It’s located in the former Linda Vista Catholic School in Southwest Chesterfield. You can find more information about this unique school at acadstl.org/.
Friends of Kids with Cancer was founded in 1992 by Jill Turec, a Developmental Specialist, along with Molly Henry and Suzie Snowden, who were parents of children in treatment who witnessed their kids struggles and saw the need for diversions in their lives.
Friends of Kids with Cancer is devoted to enriching the daily lives of children undergoing treatment for, and survivors of, cancer and blood -related diseases. Their mission is to be an advocate for these special kids and provide them and their families with the educational, emotional, and recreational support needed as a result of the long hours of chemotherapy, illness and isolation.. More information is available at www.friendsofkids.com.
One Classroom is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit foundation dedicated to creating inclusive Catholic educational opportunities for children with special needs in the Saint Louis Archdiocese. We believe every child deserves a Catholic education in their local parish school in full community with their peers! Incarnate Word Parish School is one of the schools participating in the program.
The mission of One Classroom is as follows:
- Build Awareness & Promote inclusive Catholic education
- Educate about inclusive learning
- Support parish schools
- Connect families & building a community
- Provide access expert resources and practitioners
- Create forums and opportunities to share best practices
- Fundraise and provide funding to schools through grants
- Welcome every child with special needs into our Catholic schools!
More information about the Incarnate Word Parish School One Classroom Program is available at one-classroom.com/home.html.
For More information about the IW Knights, click here.
- A player position is only $100.00 which includes golf, greens fees, beverages on the course, player bag and a delicious dinner. We will also have a silent auction. Again this year we will be featuring the 50-50 raffle. We will give away 50% of the contributions to three lucky winners. The tickets are only $1.00 each or six for $5.00.
- It's not to late to register for the Incarnate Word Knights of Columbus "Tee Off for the Kids" Charity Golf Tournament on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at The Links at Dardenne Golf Course in O'Fallon, MO. So get your foursome together and register for this Tournament. If you cannot get a foursome together, individual players are welcomed to join us and we will team you up with other players. So quit procrastinating and come out and support the charities that we are supporting so that they can help children in need.
- This will be an exciting and fun filled day and a chance to learn more about these outstanding local charities. We look forward to your support as a player and a contributor to the 50-50 raffle.
- IW Knights of Columbus Golf Tournament Event Schedule
- 12:30 p.m. Registration
- 1:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
- 6:00 p.m. Silent Auction Opens
- 6:15 p.m. Dinner
- 6:45 p.m. Silent Auction Bids and Awards
Take a swing at the greens while enjoying…
- Mulligans and Skins Games
- Hole-in-One Prize
- Long Drive and Closest to Pin Contest
- Deal or No Deal
- Exciting Auction Items
- WE NEED PLAYERS ALONG WITH SPONSORS AND DONATIONS.
- ITEMS THAT ARE NEEDED:
We need Golfers...
Silent Auction Items
- SILENT AUCTION ITEMS NEEDED:
- GIFT BASKETS
- SPORTS MEMORABILIA
- WEEKEND GETAWAYS (CONDOS)
- GOLF RELATED ITEMS (CLUBS, GOLF BAGS, GOLF BALLS, ETC.) SPORTS TICKETS (CARDINALS, BLUES, ETC.)
- ANY TYPE OF SERVICES
- ANY ITEM THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DONATE TO BE BID ON WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
- Click on the link below for the golf registration form, fill it out, print it off and use it to register or donate. Thanks for your help in supporting the Council's Golf Tournament.
The Golf Committee
- GOLF TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION FORM
- TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.......
- Click Here